Mary has in depth and family knowledge of the region to share.
Mary will plan your tour to your groups interests.
Travel with up to 8 others.
Special Kerala Holidays
Travel with confidence with Pure Kerala owner Mary. Nothing quite compares to visiting a place in the company of a passionate and experienced guide. A native Malayali speaker, Mary returns to her roots, leading boutique personal group tours of up to 8 people through Kerala, Southern India. This outstanding region is deservedly ranked as one of the “10 Best Paradises” by National Geographic Traveller, and one of their “50 Must-See Places of a Lifetime”.
Mary’s slow paced tour of 14-28 days invites you to discover YOUR OWN authentic experience that brings along unforgettable cultural treats.
Why Visit Southern India With Mary?
- Stay as honoured guests in a series of handpicked heritage homestays.
- Sample fantastic home-cooked meals from aromatic Chettinad to healthy Syro-Christian dishes.
- Travel along centuries-old spice trails and explore traditional tea estates off-the-beaten-trail.
- Cruise serene backwaters on a thatched “kettuvallam”
- Participate in Kathakali dance festivals.
- Practice yoga.
- Watch costumed Theyyam rituals and stand in awe of the magnificent architecture.
Kerala is the place to disconnect from time as it lulls you into its gentler pace of life.
Book now and grasp this rare opportunity to accompany Mary on her authentic Kerala tours.