Inclusions & Exclusions
The price of your trip includes:
- All accommodation and transport as listed in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to places of interest and outside meals.
- Services of a group leader. Assistance with Guides in historical places.
The price of your trip does not include:
- International or internal flights unless specified.
- Airport transfers if not travelling with the group; taxes and excess baggage charges.
- Meals other than those specified in the itinerary.
- Visa and passport fees.
- Travel insurance.
- Optional activities and all personal expenses.
Accommodation & Food
Accommodation and Rooms
- You will be staying in a variety of heritage Keralan homes, boutique hotels, and hotels.
- Costs for rooms are based on two people sharing a room.
- On rare occasions single rooms may or may not be available.
Food on Tour
- Generally, vegetarian food will be served.
- Seafood and meat dishes will be served as per homestay hosts.
- If you have any dietary intolerances, allergies, or specific dietary requirements please inform.
Flexibility around Our Itinerary
Extra Accommodation | Before or After Your Trip
- Additional night’s accommodation before or after your trip must be booked no later than two weeks prior to departure.
- Extra nights are subject to availability.
Only Doing Part of the Trip
- There will be no reimbursement for any portion of the trip unused.
- If you let us know before travel that you’ll be arriving late or need to leave before the trip ends, we will endeavour to best accommodate your requirements.
Flights, Passports & Transfers
Best value international and internal local airfares will always be considered and arranged for you where possible.
Passport and Visas
- A valid passport and visa is compulsory for India.
- Your name on your flight booking must be exactly the same as in your passport.
- A minimum of six months validity is an entry requirement for many countries.
- Assistance with visas will be given through an appointed travel agent if required.
- Airport transfers will be arranged on the proviso that the group arrives and returns together.
- Additional charges may apply otherwise if your arrival and departure dates are different.
- A minimum of two weeks’ notice must be given to arrange separate transfers.
- Please provide up-to-date flight details so bookings can be attended to appropriately.
- If flights en route are delayed or there are changes, please advise as soon as possible, so the local operator can adjust their pick up schedule accordingly.